1. Answer ONE question only.
2. All questions in the essay section carry equal marks.
3. Your answer should NOT BE LESS THAN 450 WORDS.
4. You are advised to spend about 50 minutes on this section.
LATEST ESSAY QUESTIONS ( WAEC/MAY/JUNE 2012)
1.You have spent about six weeks in your new school.Write a letter to your father telling him about your experiences so far. (informal letter)
2. Write an article for publication in your school magazine on the dangers of keeping bad company in school. (article)
3. Activities such as debates,drama,and excursions are now rare in schools in your country. As the Senior Prefect,write a letter to to your principal suggesting the revival of these activities and pointing out what students stand to gain from taking part in them. (formal letter)
4. You are the Chief Speaker in a debate on the topic: “Violent video games should be banned”. Write your argument for OR against the topic. (debate)
5. Write a story to illustrate the saying: “Where is a will,there’s a way” (story telling)
1..pick one of the topics indicated above
2..go back to read our notes about the nature of that type of essay topics
3…check past Q/A booklets for similar answers
4….then write yours