2500 POST-UTME GENERAL PAPER QUESTIONS FOR PRACTICE
We have been involved in preparing general paper questions for over 20 yrs.At Mason College,Festac,General Paper was compulsory for all students from JSS1 to SS3 for both terminal and promotional exams.
Here is a series of 2500 general paper questions.They have been divided into 50 batches of 50 questions each.
Most of them were extracted over the years from more than 50 sources and should therefore not be regarded as original pieces emanating from us.Where sources are needed,however, we shall be willing to supply them.
PLEASE ATTEMPT AND SEND YOUR ANSWERS BY MAIL TO email@example.com IF YOU WANT US TO MARK FOR YOU.OTHERWISE MOST ANSWERS ARE AVAILABLE BY BROWSING THE NET.
1.A building where groups of historical objects are kept on display for people to look at and study is a…?
2. 0.0018 X 45 =…?
3. A narrow road,track or passage; or a strip of road for a single line of traffic is called…?
4. A blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart is called…?
5. A long time of dry weather is called a…?
6. The plural of brother-in-law is…?
7. A business in which a group of people share the expenses and the profits is called…?
8. People who move from place to place to find food,water or pasture are said to be …?
9. If you say you have “Heavy going conditions” it means “things are difficult and tiring for you” or that “you have a load of cash you are
spending where you are going”?
10. A device for raising or moving a liquid or gas by decreasing or increasing the pressures on it is called…?
11. A fan of rich land near where a river flows into another body of water is called…?
12. If 160x =320 then x is…?
13. A business in which two or more people work for profit is called a…?
14. A bright body in the skies that moves around the sun in huge circles and often has a cloudy tail of light is called a…?
15. 7x = 49; x is…?
16. A person who writes prose or a novel is called…?
REMEMBER TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/mason.collegefestac.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PRESENCE.Make sure to share with friends.
17. In Maths a “characters” mean “length,height and width” or a set of symbols?
18. A butterfly feeds through its …?
19. A country that rules itself is called a “colony” or “nation”; choose one…?
20. A test of comprehension and analysis of the theme,subject-matter and use of figurative language in a given poem is called…?
21. A deep,wide,water-filled defensive ditch surrounding a city is called…?
22. 78000-24321 =…?
23 An anthropoid with 5 pairs of legs usually found in the ocean is…?
24. Carnivores feed on…?
25. A group of people living together or sharing common interests is called a…?
26. A drug or substance that makes you feel more awake and gives you more energy is called a…?
27. A large destructive sea wave generated by an earthquake or volcanic eruption is called…?
28. A small round,smooth stone is called a…?
29. 2 x 7 divided by the square root of 49 x 6 = …?
30. “His shirt is as white as snow” is an example of a …?
31. A person who belongs to the House of Representative where laws are made is said to be a…?
32. A number divisible by some number other than 1 without a remainder is called…?
33. A community together with the non-living things around it form an…?
34. A shallow stretch of water separated from the sea by a strip of land is called…?
35. What is a noun…?
36. A conspicuous feature of a landscape is called…?
37. In what state are atoms closest together? Solid,Liquid,Gas…?38. Water is an element.True or False….?39. The scientific name for the shin bones is…?
40. Complete the saying “Practice makes…?
41. A bag of corn can feed 100 chickens for 12 days; for how long will it feed 80 chickens…?
42. What is the past tense of fly…?
43. A person from whom one is descended is called an…?
44. A coral reef in the shape of a ring or horseshoe is called…?
45. Identify the noun in the sentence “I went to Lagos”…?
46. A fixed shaft or pin having a pointed end which acts as a point of balance is called a…?
47. A building with machine to study the stars is called an…?
48. 27+y x 3 + 5 = 96. Find y…?
49. A person who represent his country in another is called…?
50. A number divisible by only itself and by 1,and not by any other integer (whole number) is…?
HAVE YOU VISITED THESE PAGES?
Diamonds of Mason College Festac:reminiscences 125 and Hamlet by Shakespeare (edupedianigeria.wordpress.com)
For Past Post Utme Questions and Some Answers Visit This Page (edupedianigeria.wordpress.com)
Do You Still Want Free Post-utme Past Questions and Some Answers As Those Posted Here? (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)