51. The act of moving around an axis is called…?52. A group into which animals,plants with the same characteristics and can breed together is called…?
53. A group of stars named for an object,person or animal is called…?
54. “Winifred was wet last Wednesday” is an example of an…?
55. A sum of money paid as punishment for breaking a law is a…?
56. A twenty-six mile (forty-two kilometer) long race by foot is called a…?
57. Most endangered species are in danger because their…are being destroyed…?
58. Bringing water to land in order to grow crops is called…?
59. What is the “article” in the phrase “An Oracle”
60. The top layer of the earth is the…?
61. An offender is one who breaks the…?
62. A region of low atmospheric pressure is characterized by rotating winds and usually accompanied by violent storms is called…?
63. An imaginary line passing through an object is known as…?
64. Letters in WAEC and NECO exams are broadly of two kinds;What are they…?
65. Something made out of other things is a…?
66. A fish breath with its…?
67. An orderly line of persons,animals or things,singly or in rows moving together in the same direction is called a…?
68. How many zeroes are there in a trillion…?
69. The two largest canals in the world are the…and the…?
70. 2/3x == 8/4 + 1/2x;find x…?
71. A material that transmits heat or electricity is…?
72. A large expanse of water surrounded by land is called a…?
73. Government by the people through their elected representatives is called…?
74. Name three animals involved on the great migration on the Serengeti Plains of East Africa each year…?
75. A heavenly body that travels around the sun or some other star is…?
76. A hydroelectric plant uses moving water to turn … to generate electricity?
77. Add 5 to a number,divide by 4 to get 3; what is the number…?
78 Words used in front of nouns are known as…?
79. E.F.C.C. stands for…?
80. A loose covering for the head and neck often attached to a coat or cloak is called…?
81. The act of communicating in writing one’s feeling,requests,ideas,observations, and opinions is called…?
82. Insects have two kinds of eyes; simple and…?
83. The height above sea level is called…?
84. What is the median of the set of scores given as 9,6,5,8,10,4,1,4,5,8…?
85. The melted rock that comes out of a volcano is…?
86. A danger or failure that was only just avoided is called a “close…”?
87. Energy that can move objects is called … energy?
88. 63 divided by 9…?
89. Fill the gap from the four options in the bracket.Many spectators were… (across/in/outside/over) the stadium waiting to buy tickets?
90.The scientific name of the ankle bones is…?
91. ECOWAS stands for…?
92. A piece of writing about a particular subject in a newspaper or magazine is called…?
93. To make a substance impure and debase it by the addition of an inferior ingredient is called…?
94. If more predators enter a community the population grows larger; True or False…?
95. An object that circles another object in space is called…?
96. A person who writes drama or a play is called…?
97. What are the animals on the Nigerian coat of arms…?
98. Any of two or more numbers that when multiplied together form a product is a…?
99. Is a bicycle a simple or complex machine…?
100. A wheel with a grooved rim used to raise or lower a load attached to one end of a rope is called a…?
Exclusive (from Us Only)…2000 Post-utme General Paper Questions for Practice or Free Download.please Share With Others.! (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)
Houdegbe…no Jamb Required: But Read More From “He Said It,she Said It,they Said It” on This Page (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)
Diamonds of Mason College Festac:reminiscences 125 and Hamlet by Shakespeare (edupedianigeria.wordpress.com)
Diamonds of Mason College Festac:reminiscences 127 and Another Sitemap About Us (edupedianigeria.wordpress.com)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)