2500 POST-UTME GENERAL PAPER QUESTIONS FOR PRACTICE
We have been involved in preparing general paper questions for over 20 yrs.At Mason College,Festac,General Paper was compulsory for all students from JS1 to SS3 for both terminal and promotional exams.
Here is a series of 2500 general paper questions.They have been divided into 50 batches of 50 questions each.
Most of them were extracted over the years from more than 50 sources and should therefore not be regarded as original pieces emanating from us.Where sources are needed,however, we shall be willing to supply them.
PLEASE ATTEMPT AND SEND YOUR ANSWERS BY MAIL TO email@example.com IF YOU WANT US TO MARK FOR YOU.OTHERWISE MOST ANSWERS ARE AVAILABLE BY BROWSING THE NET.
QUESTIONS BATCH 3
101. Cold causes most objects to expand or contract.Which is true…?
102. Complete the saying “It is better to give than to…?
103. Goods bought from other countries are called…?
104. The part of food used by body cells for energy is called…?
105.The square root of 49 x 2 / 2 = …?
106. Nouns are divided into two main groups.What are they…?
107. A home for children whose parents are dead is called…?
108. The way a specie lives within a habitat is called…?
GP questions were drawn from excursions…Mason College Festac students at Mega Plaza…..on way to the beach….
109. Goods sold by one country to another are called…?
110. A departure from the literal (ordinary) use of a word or phrase is called a …?
111. A person prepared to take aggressive action in support of his beliefs or in defense of his rights is called…?
112. 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 + 3 +13 divided by 4 =…?
113. Lions are classified as genus.True or false…?
114. Burning wood causes a chemical change.True or false…?
115. Something of a physical nature handed down from one generation to another is called…?
116. Most slaves from Africa were used for work in cotton,tobacco and… plantations in the Americas?
Visit http://.lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com and http://edupedianigeria.wordpress.com MORE OFTEN and invite your friends for other related matters
REMEMBER TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/mason.collegefestac.WE APPRECIATE YOUR PRESENCE.Make sure to share with friends.
117. A place in a desert or barren land where there is water and some vegetation is called…?
118. A new object or thing just made or thought out is called an…?
119. (4 x 10) divided by (1 x 5) =…?
120. Words that are opposite in meaning are classified as…?
121. Ibadan is closer to Lagos than Ijebu-Ode.True or false…?
122. What is the name of the famous rock near Abuja that appears on the N100 note…?
123. The names of people,places,months,days of the week etc. are known in English Language as…?
124. The science that deals with the sun moon,stars and other heavenly bodies is called…?
125. Drought is said to be one of the consequences of the …effect?
126. The square root of 64 = …?
127. A law made by an Assembly or House of Representatives in a democratic system is called…?
128. An instruction to a program or software system telling it to perform an action or cause the execution of a certain action is called…?
exquisite presentation of a Lagbaja act by mason college festac students…just like the day they put on the dance routine of “hips don;t lie” by Shakira…all were used as material for GP questions…
129. A person in hiding trying to avoid being caught by a police officer after committing crime is a…?
130. Every climate on earth is linked to the Solar System.True or false…?
131. Abuja Municipality is equal to a state in Nigeria.True or false…?
132. A small grain of sugar, sand or salt is called…?
133. Nigeria has its own satellite in space.True or false?…?
134. Sule and Chukwu shared 54 eggs in the ratio 2:7; how many eggs did Sule get…?
135. The tee-square is used for drawing what type of lines…curved; diagonal; horizontal; inclined; vertical…?
136. To contract means to have grown bigger or smaller in size…?
mason college festac,open theater life skills performances were also used for GP…is that not Kiki on the right?
137. The scientific names for the forearm bones are radius and…?
138. Complete the saying “A fool and his money are soon …?
139. What does NN stand for in Nigeria…?
140. A very powerful and destructive cyclone with very high winds covering a large area accompanied by thunder,lightning and heavy rain is called…?
141.When water,oxygen and acids act on rocks forming new minerals such is labelled as example of… weathering?
142.A person paying for accommodation in another’s house is called…?
143.A car that runs on petrol as well as electric engines is called or said to be …?
144.What is the adjective in the sentence “Fatima is a fat girl”…?
145.Give four examples of the modern ways people communicate.
146.At the end of the Nigerian civil war the surrender of the Biafra army was received by…?
147.What are the synonyms of the following words:fatigue;ability;exorbitant;dispute…?
148.The response of an organism to stimulus is called a…?
149.When the moon passes between the sun and the earth is what is known as solar…?
150.Is Nigeria above or below the equator…?
2500 Post-utme General Paper Questions for Practice or Free Download.please Share With Others! (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)
Exclusive (from Us Only)…2000 Post-utme General Paper Questions for Practice or Free Download.please Share With Others.! (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)
Do You Still Want Free Post-utme Past Questions and Some Answers As Those Posted Here? (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)
Here Are More Post-utme Past Questions for Practice…are You Still Paying for What Is Supposed to Be Free? (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)
For Past Post Utme Questions and Some Answers Visit This Page (edupedianigeria.wordpress.com)
Diamonds of Mason College Festac:reminiscences 127 and Another Sitemap About Us (edupedianigeria.wordpress.com)