FACTS AND TRUTHS STANDING TALL AGAINST ALL THE LIES AND RUMORS BEING PERPETRATED AGAINST ME BY MISS ESE WALTER AND HER GANG
1. Last Sunday it was revealed to members how we were called and are still being advised not to comment or to just allow things to blow over. We have given deep thoughts to these suggestions and have prayed about it. The revelation we have received is that its time church pastors and their congregations subjected to falsehood stand up and defend the integrity of the Christian faith.
2. There is also a general assumption,usually false, that accusations or rumors about sins committed by men of God must be true. Why there is this usual readiness to accept such lies on social networks is yet to be understood. But it is a fact that pastors stand condemned like armed robbers once they are roped into such stories. And all over these social networks we have noticed that men of God are daily accused of sins, of sexual molestation, of not caring for their followers, of going on cruises while members starve or of buying jets instead of using public transportation etc. But one thing is usually common to all these accusations: they are either half-truths or outright lies with no fabric of decency supporting them. So where should the lines be drawn in the sand? Are men of God without human rights or without legal cover if falsely accused?
3. Last Sunday we hinted the congregation that there are many things we see or experience in the Ministry that we do not discuss or find difficult to spread around carelessly because many of them are usually confidential and sometimes revealed to us during times of distress by church members-old or new. There are also dangers of politics and temptations surrounding the work that we do each day that are sometimes so puzzling that we have to go on our knees for hours on end seeking the face of God and direction about. By now most Christians know that this exposure can be useful to the ministry and in some cases can be used to bring down a ministry no matter how highly placed. So please let me relate of what actually took place between us in all honesty as far as Miss Ese Walters is concerned.
4. Firstly I wish to confirm that she was with me at a hotel in London for a few days and not a week as she mentioned.
5. Secondly I never had a single minute of sex with her as she claimed. Though I had some moments of weakness for her but that happened while she was in Nigeria and not in England.
6. Thirdly, why we met at the hotel had to do with something that started in Nigeria that needed to be stopped.
7. Fourthly she came in and left my hotel room like other members and ex-members of COZA and other religious leaders I met with at that time.
8. So, why did she send me her new phone numbers immediately she got to England or why she had to meet me for 3 or 4 days you might want to know.It had to do with her belief that I wanted to divorce my wife and marry her. Her visits to my hotel right from the first day was about that whereas what I told her was that I was sorry to have misled or encouraged her along those lines of thought right from Nigeria. There was nothing she did not do during the period including getting drunk but I refused to budge. On her last day she told me that I would live to regret what I did to her.
9. So, what did I do to her or what should I say was instigated by her? Now what I am about to tell you is very common in many churches struggling to grow like COZA where the Pastor is relatively young like me. We get to know about church workers who are hard-working and who seem to be completely submissive to the service of God. To such you give some important responsibilities that allows them to seek for discussions, approvals or decision on a daily basis. This was the foundation that led to my discussing certain personal things she is twisting today to suit her. We discussed so many things about her past and current relationships and got so friendly that she was almost a second wife to me. Yes we shared a few kisses but nothing more. Many men including those of us who chose to serve God do have these moments and only the Grace of God gets to be sufficient enough to keep us from messing up our lives. I am sorry that I seemed to have encouraged and given her some hope about a future relationship with me. But I had decided to put an end to it all by the time she visited my hotel.
10. Mind you Miss Walters was not the only one. THERE WERE OTHERS WHO CAME TO TELL ME THAT GOD HAD REVEALED TO THEM IN THEIR DREAMS THAT I WAS THEIR HUSBAND. And what about the daily temptations we face through skimpy dresses and deliberate exposures by some of these women who decide to catch you? But has it not been said that men of God face or are usually subjected to first and special attacks by the enemy? We cannot say more than these for now on internal temptations. But please know that what she peddled up on the social networks is 98% a figment of her imagination and should not be taken as the gospel truth the way many people have been made to believe. Many of you belong to churches and many of you men see what goes on among your female co-workers. If one person says others called her ashewo Mary Magdalene through suspicion and envy you can imagine how close we actually work with the enemy daily.
11. The statement that I confessed any act of waywardness to a pastor is another lie. May be it was used to get more info from her when it appeared she was losing her mind to self-deception.
12. Please also note that she confessed to having been involved in similar relationships in the past and how she continued to smoke and drink alcohol after she got born again. If you are an addict who came to church to shed some of these old ways do you really need anyone to encourage you to start doing them again?No wonder she started hearing about “special grace” in her stupor.
13. For the moments of weakness i had with her i had long ago sought the face of God,fasted, confessed, asked for forgiveness and have received assurances of forgiveness even before i met her in London. And I told her about this and prayed with her about it. But she later decided she must give me permission and forgiveness in her own way and on her own terms and her reaction to my refusal to play ball is what was craftily put together by her and others of her ilk on the social networks specially targeted at disparaging the Ministry I was favored to have been given..
14. I thank God for the revelation long ago that this girl was going to cause our church lots of trouble. Do not mind what she told you about my telling her that revelation amongst bed sheets. She was told about it while behind my office table and she was sitting on a chair opposite me in Abuja here. I remembered she asked me to pray for her and the church about the matter and we did together. In fact it was that revelation that God used to open my eyes and put me back on the straight and narrow path.
15. Though we have asked our lawyers to sue her for slander i still needed to tender apologies unreservedly to my wife and every single member of the church for what happened and for the shock and embarrassment in the past few days caused by the devil using enemies of this Ministry. Please let us watch, gird our loins and pray for avoidance of such accusations like those of the Pharisees in future.
16. Any member who wants more explanation on what has been submitted above should please see me in my office but should make sure that from now on you have another member of the church with you at all times and that your body is properly and decently covered up as expected of a virtuous Christian lady or woman. Even those of us who minister to others each day do have to take bitter lessons from time to time when we slide from God’s grace. If however no one comes along with you please note that my wife shall be called to be in attendance throughout the period of consultation. Again any additional info that can be used in prosecuting the case shall be welcome.
THE ABOVE NARRATION IS FICTION (CREATIVE WRITING?) AND IS NOT WRITTEN TO SUPPORT THE CHURCH OR ITS PASTOR.IT ATTEMPTS TO COVER THE USUAL EXCUSES HEARD BY CHURCH MEMBERS FROM TIME TO TIME AND MAY ACTUALLY RUN AGAINST THE PASTOR BY LIMITING HIS OPTION OF EXCUSES.LET US HOPE WE WILL GET THE PASTOR’S SIDE OF THE STORY SOONEST