Kindly note that our office,EDUPEDIA ASSOCIATES is a duly registered and accredited JAMB/UTME registration centre for 2014.You can confirm this through here..
On getting to this page please TYPE LAGOS and filter it with FESTAC in the two spaces provided.You’ll then see the list of all such centres in FESTAC WITH OUR NAME EDUPEDIA ASSOCIATES AT NUMBER 7.
ADVANTAGES/SERVICES WE SHALL PROVIDE YOU ON PAYMENT OF N700
The advantages you’ll have in registering through us are many.These include
1.Our 25-yr association and link to the JAMB office through our tutorial school called PASS which was established in 1988.This makes us believe without any atom of pride that we know how JAMB works like the back of our hands.The advantage of this is our zero tolerance for BIOMETRIC errors which delay the results of many students registered elsewhere.
2. Your registration and fingerprinting with scanners approved by JAMB PLUS 2 E-SLIPS as indicated by the examination body.
3.To this we can add other miscellaneous advisory and follow-up services on your behalf through post-utme till admission into a higher institution.
4. We are not an overnight emergency registration centre.Even before you fill your forms you can ask for our advice on your choices including higher institutions,courses and Jamb subjects to pick on an individual basis.
5.We can also provide group services to jamb students on location at schools,churches, mosques,blocks of flats and closes (cul de sacs) if desired and if so invited.Discounts out of the N700 are available for group registrations and can be discussed before service.
6. Databases on our systems are available 24hrs round the clock for change of registrations if need be and where allowed by JAMB.This is because of the location of our systems.Our internet connections are also on 24 hrs and run on one of the fastest servers in Lagos if not in Nigeria.
7.You can register with us from any place in Nigeria as long as you can be present physically in our office for less than an hour for fingerprinting or at your location if it is a group service.
OPTIONAL SERVICES/(N1300 -N2000 DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF STUDENTS INVOLVED)
8.We can point out some of the pitfalls contained in JAMB Brochures which many students are not aware of.Some of these were listed through posts on our 3 blogs here…
a.http://lagosbooksclub.com (this one)
8.If you choose, we can also give further explanations on many of our write-ups covering
a.How to pass JAMB exams without relying on examination hall alligators or internet and telecom cheaters.Remember how Jamb caught many students napping this year and how many students wasted their parents money on exam subject alternatives that did not exist.
b.What to do before the exam date and in the exam hall.But we SHALL NEVER ENCOURAGE OR TEACH YOU HOW TO CHEAT or claim we can help you upgrade your results as some people do in attempts to play 419 game with students’ lives
c.How to overcome Use of English which many students think they know how to handle when they actually don’t.
d.Tips on how to overcome JAMB MATHS.
9. So do NOT register ANYHOW or ANY WHERE. Ensure you register WITH US TO AVOID BIOMETRIC PROBLEMS AT EXAM CENTRES WHICH CAN FURTHER DELAY YOUR RESULTS.LOOK FOR DEPENDABLE OUTFITS LIKE EDUPEDIA WITH DETAILED EXPERIENCES AND TRACK RECORDS OVER SO MANY YEARS AS SHOWN HERE...https://lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/who-says-experience-does-not-matter-in-nigeriafrom-our-archives/
10.KINDLY TAKE NOTE THAT THE FIRST TELEPHONE NUMBER LISTED BY JAMB FOR US ON THEIR LIST OF REGISTERED CENTRES IS NOT CORRECT.THE CORRECT GSM number is 08033010872 and not 08023024213 as shown.Our location as shown on the JAMB page of approved centres is 5th Avenue,M Close,House 27,Festac,Lagos.
RE-BLOGGED FROM LAGOSBOOKSCLUB.COM
- Doing Secondary School Homework in Front of Tv or “Studying” in Bed Is Self-deceit (edupedianigeria.wordpress.com)
- Jamb 2014/2015 Reminders…read Before You Fill Your Application Form!…(part 1) (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)
- 2014 Jamb Tips For University Admissions…Read Before Filling Your Jamb Registration Forms! (lagosbooksclub.wordpress.com)