LAUTECH PHYSICS TYPE B 2006 POST-UTME
( QUESTIONS: 11 TO 20)
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
11. Which of these radiations does not originate with the nucleus?
12. A tyre is pumped to a pressure of 30Nm -2 at 27 o c, when the tyre rates up to 54 0 C ,find the new pressure assuming no change in volume.
(a) 40.7Nm -2
(b) 60.0Nm -2
(c) 32.7Nm -2
(d) 52.6Nm -2
13. An eclipse of the sun may occur when?
(a) the sun passes between the moon and the earth .
(b) The sun passes between the earth and the sun
(c) the earth passes between the moon and the sun.
(d) The moon and the earth rotate together.
14. The shortest mirror in which a person interest can see its entire image is
15. The nature the image formed by an object placed 12cm from a converging lens of focal length 18cm is
(a) virtual and magnified
(b) virtual and real
(c) a infinity
16. An erect image, three line the size of the object is obtained from a concave mirror of radius of curvature 36cm. what is the position of the object from the mirror?
17. The angle of deviation light of various colours passing through a glass prism decreases in the order.
(a ) red, blue and orange
(b) blue, red, orange
(c) red, orange ,blue
(d) orange ,blue ,red
18. Two positive point charge of 12?C and 8?C respectively are 10cm apart , the work done in bringing them 4cm closer is (k=9 x 10 9 Nm 2 c -2 )
19. What is the effective capacitance of a system of capacitors arranged such that a 4?F capacitor is in series with 3?F.
20. How long will it take to heat 3kg of water from 28 0 C to 88 0 C using an electric kettle, which taps 6A from a 210V supply?
REMEMBER TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/mason.collegefestac. WE APPRECIATE YOU PRESENCE