KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY GENERAL PAPER POST-UTME
1. factorize am + a
A. m (a+a)
B. a (m+1)
C. m (2a)
D. a (m+m)
2. which of the following statements is not correct
A. A reflex angle is less than an angle on straight line
B. An acute angle is less than 90
C. An obtuse angle is less than 180
D. The sum of angles in a straight line is 180
3. Factorise 13ab – 26b
A. 13b (a – 2)
B. 13b (2 – a)
C. 13b (2 + a)
D. 13b (a + 2)
4.the military head of state who was addressed as president in Nigeria was———-
a. col. Godwin Abbe
b. Gen. Badmosi Babagida.
c. Gen.Mohammadu Buhari
d. Gen. Abubakar Abdulsalam
e. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo
5 Nigeria became a republic in—————
6. There are ———— senate in the Nigeria senate
6. the population of Nigeria by 2006 census is approximately———- million people
7.the northern and southern protectorates were amalgamated in————–
8. the gift was divided——– the triplets.
starch is got——- cassava
REMEMBER TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/mason.collegefestac. WE APPRECIATE YOU PRESENCE
NEAREST IN MEANING
11. Every organization body has regulations governing it.
12. The origin of the whole problem has not been found.
13. The crooked road links the two villages in dispute.
14. sokoto state is in —————- vegetation zone.
a. rain forest
e. fresh water swamp
15. the headquarter of the united nation is——————-
c. new York
e. Washington d.c
16. ——————- image is on the two hundred naira.
a. alhaji sir ahmadu bello
b. gen. murtala mohammed
c. dr. nnamdi azikiwe
d. alvan ikoku.
e. gen sani abacha.
17. the administrative head of a university is called the.
e. vice chancellor
18. the main aim of prisons to prisoners is ———————
19. in a day and desert area , a little collection of water in a an enclave is referred to as————–
20. the degree of coolness and hotness refers to the————-