AS EFFECTED AT MASON COLLEGE/PASS TUTORIAL COLLEGE,FESTAC
CLASSROOM CONDUCT / GENERAL BEHAVIOUR
1. Students shall be expected to be attentive and orderly while lectures are in progress. Permission to ask questions or to exit class shall be sought by raising of hand. Any flagrant violation of this procedure shall be punishable.
2. Noise making or any act of disturbance or distraction during lectures shall be punishable.
3. Chewing, eating or drinking is not allowed during classes or in the classrooms.
4. Absence from school or lateness to classes without clearance by parents or sponsors shall be punishable offences. Such clearance shall be by way of correspondence or a verbal message delivered by the sponsor personally to the school management.
5. Students shall be expected to conduct themselves properly during classes. Quarrelling and fighting between students shall be punishable.
6. Electronic gadgets such as phones, cds, radio, cassette-recorders and other musical…
View original post 563 more words