TOP 10 Rs OF MASON COLLEGE,FESTAC (RE-BLOGGED FROM OUR WORDPRESS.COM SITE)
BEFORE THE EXAM
1. REFRESH yourself and collect facts through lectures and supplemental reading.
2. REVISE the facts as often as possible with home work & personal studies using a personal study timetable and a revision schedule.
3. REWRITE these facts like a resume into summary form we call RED NOTE book (revision scrap-book)
4. REVIEW the Red Note book till it becomes part of you (becomes your database)
5. REST your brain and limbs by including relaxation periods within your study and revision schedule.
IN THE EXAM HALL
6. READ instructions and questions carefully.
7. RE-ARRANGE them according to your perception (easy,normal,and difficult).
8. RECOLLECT the relevant facts from your database (REVISION SCRAP BOOK) for each question and list them down as quickly as possible.
9. REPLY the examiner in kind remembering all the useful hints you have…
View original post 184 more words